CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Giving this blogging thing a try

Well here goes nothing. I guess I've given in to blogging.

About me...That really is that hardest question I think. I never know what to say. Am I going to sound boring or stuck up? am I going to say to much or not enough? I never really know what to say to sound just right..  but I guess thetas just me, I'm not "just right" I'm me and this is my blog so I guess anything is right.

Well I'm Allyson and I'm married to the man of my dreams Mark. We have been married for 4 years 3 months and counting. I guess you could say we're in love! <3 We have a cute little house in Pennsylvania which we are constantly updating to make new. we have 3 "kids" well furry friends that is. Izzy our cat is the oldest, he's 4. He has been with us since we returned from our honeymoon. Next we have Buddy who is a dog, he's 3 and he is full of spunk!! and we just acquired Minnie who is a gorgeous 6 month old kitten. They make our little family almost complete. It is just missing the pitter-patter of little feet. One day soon we hope that we will be able to complete our family. =)

Well this year has been full of many trials that we've had to overcome but I guess everything happens for a reason. and now I'm finally ready for a new beginning.

A new beginning with myself that is. I love my life. I have a great job, a great husband and wonderful family but I'm just lacking something? is it that I've been doing the same thing for so long or that I've gained to much weight?? or maybe I just need a vacation? it's been since August since I've had a "vacation" but it was a short one only lasting 4 days. Maybe I need a trip to the Bahamas or somewhere exotic!! but before I can go on a vacation I have to do the one thing that everybody says they have to do and Lose Weight!! so I guess now that I'm not pregnant anymore I can really start working out .. So I'm going to set a goal and I know everybody sets a new year goal to lose weight but this one I'm sticking to! Mark had to schedule his vacation for next year and the only open week for the most part was in October so there's my goal date. So my goal is to lose 80 pounds by October.. guess I better start now.. so whats for dinner?? oh ya I'm still thinking about that..

Well I guess now that you know a little about me I guess I should get off the couch and go shovel the snow so the dog can go out and start dinner.. I'm thinking chicken always easy and always good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment